- A muscular, forward-lunging look reinterprets iconic custom “chopper” styling for the 21st century. High-end looks without the high-end price tag.
- Gutsy 1304cc, fuel-injected liquid-cooled V-Twin engine churns out the inspired, big-engine feel riders will love.
- Even with its radically raked out front end, Stryker has the superbly nimble and lightweight handling that choppers and mid-class competitors can only dream about.
- Low seat height (26.4 inches) allows riders to put both feet on the ground and helps provide this bike’s natural, relaxed and comfortable riding position.
- The wide 210-series rear tire and chopper-inspired 21-inch front wheel reinforce the muscular styling of the bike.
- No cheap plastic fenders here—this authentic cruiser has real steel fenders customizers love. Classic belt drive, too.
- Get started on your own customization with two trim packages in high-quality chrome, or an aggressive looking, blacked out package.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.